Previously we shared our predictions for the Top Wedding Songs of 2015. But, it just wouldn't be right if we didn't acknowledge the timeless love songs that have been anthems at thousands of weddings for many years, even decades. A song has the power to take you back to a different time and place; many of these classic love songs will take you and your guests back to a moment in love. A great wedding incorporates today's hits and while also adding in some throw backs. We can guarantee that when we press play on any of these classic wedding songs that it'll be an instant crowd pleasing, tear jerking, and heart warming moment.
1. "At Last" by Etta James
2. "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
3. "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli
4. "Crazy Love" by Van Morrison
5. "Better Together" by Jack Johnson
6. "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes
7. "Everything" by Michael Buble'
8. "How Sweet It Is" by James Taylor
9. "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
10. "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
11. "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney
12. "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele
13. "You Make My Dreams Come True" by Hall and Oates
14. "You Are The Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne
15. "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton
16. "Then" by Brad Paisley
17. "Halo" by Beyonce'
18. "Your Song" by Elton John. Covered by Ellie Goulding
19. "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley
20. "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered" by Stevie Wonder
How cool would it be to have these music videos playing during your cocktail hour, dinner, or during the dance reception? I can tell you: super cool. Snyder Entertainment can provide up to six 50 inch flat screen televisions at your event! Hesitant on playing music videos? That's okay because we can also play a photo slide show of you, your united families, and closest friends.